UPDATED: 01 Jan 2016
We are always running our own discounts, as well as those of the lodges and camps.
We have access to all specials for all camps bar none, here are our current favourites – if your favourite camp is not listed rest assured that if they don’t have a special of their own, we will simply include our own discounts for you – here are just a few fantastic safari offers for 2015:
– The Six Countries Summer Special, is very, well special! It allows you to stay in Botswana’s top camps for less. Stay at Kalahari Plains Camp, Banoka Bush Camp, Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Tubu Tree, Jacana, Xigera, Duma Tau or Savuti for just £310 per person per night (saving of £200 per person per night), or push the boat out and stay at Vumbura Plains, Jao or Kings Pool for £380 per person night (saving of £250 per person).
– The Fiver Rivers Safari has been announced for Nov 2015 to Mar 2016 allowing you to stay at over ten camps of your choice for just £260 per person per night – this includes Lebala, Lagoon and Kwara, but between Nov and Mar it is the Kalahari which really comes alive: Nxai Pan, Tau Pan.
– This wonderful stay three pay two applies to some of Kenya’s most exclusive lodges and is valid from October to 20th Dec 2015 / and for early 2016. Stay three pay two at Cottars, Elsa’s Kopje, Joy’s Camp, Kitich, Lewa Safari Camp, Loisaba, Tortilis.
SAMBURU AND BIG GAME + REMOTE MOZAMBIQUE
£3,899 per person for eight nights all inclusive including flights
Travel all year except Easter, August and Christmas – saving you £460 per person
– Stay for three nights at Ol Seki Mara and only pay for two – this luxurious camp is worth a visit every time!
MASAI MARA & ZANZIBAR
£3,580 per person for eleven nights including flights
Travel all year except Christmas – saving you £567 per person
– Nomad Tanzania, new low season rates mean better value:
Stay Four and Pay Three at Sand Rivers, Kiba, Lamai, Mahale, Serengeti Safari Camp, Nduara Loliondo, Chada Katavi - most camps valid for all of 2015/16, with some camps excluded from July to August.
– Shooting Star on Zanzibar: 3 nights in a private monsoon villa and you receive free upgrade to full board and 15% off all spa treatments.
– Fundu Lagoon on Pemba: stay four pay three, valid March and April, stay seven pay five, or stay fourteen pay ten, valid until 24th April 2017, 50% discount for the bride when on honeymoon valid until April 2017.
RUSTIC BIG GAME IN NORTHERN TANZANIA
£2,542 per person for seven nights including flights
Travel all year.
CHIMPS IN THE MAHALE MOUNTAINS AND KATAVI NATIONAL PARK
£4,137 per person for ultimate remote Tanzania not including intl flights
Travel June, Nov or Dec. Saving you £658 per person.
– Remote Rocktail Beach Camp for just £116 per person per night – WOW. Valid from Nov 1 to 15 April 2015/16.
– Chitwa Chitwa is one of the most luxurious camps in the Kruger (see feedback from clients who recently stayed there) and they have a stay four pay three, or a child stays free (under 12) on until the 20th Dec 2015/16.
– Garonga, Kruger National Park: Stay five nights but only pay four, plus some other honeymoon surprises for those newly weds!
– We also have many specials offers which include two free nights in Cape Town when you combine certain luxury safari properties.
KRUGER & MOZAMBIQUE
£3,607 per person for thirteen nights including flights
Travel June to September – saving you £547 per person
CAPE TOWN, KRUGER & MAURITIUS
£3,500 per person for sixteen nights including flights
Travel May to August – saving you £509 per person
– Coral Lodge is offering a fantastic stay 5 and pay 4, and a honeymoon deal of 50% off for the bride, valid for all of 2015/16. (Honeymoon offer does not apply to Easter, July and August).
– Most Mozambique properties offer free nights, 50% off for the bride and much more.
– Historical and luxurious Ibo Island has some fantastic offers including stay three pay two, valid all year except August, $250 off their island hopping dhow safaris, stay seven pay five when you combine Ibo and Quilalea, 1 child complimentary (under 12), and 50% off for the bride.
– White Pearl are offering unrivalled specials with a stay seven and pay six, free heli transfers if you stay 8 nights and honeymoon madness in the form of the bride paying just 50% – valid all year (apart from honeymoon offer which is not valid in peak season (Jul-Aug)).
– Wildernesses Great Namibian Journey is one of the most luxurious and exclusive group tours there are, you can save up to £420 per person off this amazing tour.
SELF DRIVE NAMIBIA
£2,000 per person for eleven nights including flights.
Travel all year.
– Stay six and pay seven at Kaya Mawa – as well as numerous other discounts throughout 2015/16.
– Six Countries Summer Special also means that there are vast discounts across many of Zambia’s most luxurious lodges.
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE - we can organise anything at the drop of a hat and have the team and knowledge on the ground to make sure everything runs smoothly, even if you need to go tomorrow! Take advantage of huge discounts when travelling within one to three months of the date of enquiry – including our own exclusive 10% off on top of other offers from camps and lodges.
Call one of our friendly experts today and we’ll begin working on your bespoke luxury safari quote right away (we work with clients in the UK, USA, UAE, Europe & Australia - accepting multi currencies). No matter where you are we can help.
The Luxury Safari Company Ltd
+ 44 (0) 1666 880 111
+ 44 (0) 7508 444 880