Saruni Rhino is small, intimate and unlike any other camp in Kenya. It’s luxury bandas (of which there are only four) are set on a wide open river bed with a water hole in front of camp often frequented by elephant. It is as wild as it gets, with access to the Sera Conservancy where alongside researchers one can get up close on foot with endangered rhino. The camp also has access to the singing wells, sand grouse pans and Reteti elephant orphanage – this is a truly magical stay for 2 or 3 nights, with dinners on the river bed under the stars, hyena howling, elephants rumbling and the milky way shining brightly down on you.0
- Love for The Lower Zambezi – Zambia
- Its all about Tanzania
- July 2018 in Kenya
- Londolozi – Leopards & Lions
- Cape Town – Where it’s at!
- Chem Chem – whats not to like?
- New Adventures in Zambia
- The Demise of the Tailless Lioness
- Nsala Safari Camp – Timbavati
- Verney’s Camp
- La Cle Village
- Lake Manyara’s New Airstrip
- Leaving on a Jet Plane
- The Elephant Orphanage Project
- Hippo Hollow
- Cooking Singita Style!
- Yoga Soul Safari
- La Cle Des Montagnes
- Matetsi Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- SAUSAGE TREE