Saruni Rhino is small, intimate and unlike any other camp in Kenya. It’s luxury bandas (of which there are only four) are set on a wide open river bed with a water hole in front of camp often frequented by elephant. It is as wild as it gets, with access to the Sera Conservancy where alongside researchers one can get up close on foot with endangered rhino. The camp also has access to the singing wells, sand grouse pans and Reteti elephant orphanage – this is a truly magical stay for 2 or 3 nights, with dinners on the river bed under the stars, hyena howling, elephants rumbling and the milky way shining brightly down on you.0
- Nomad Special Offers
- STOP PRESS!! Zambia Zambia Zambia!
- Azura Quilalea
- Vamizi – What’s not to like?
- Singita – Elephant Collaring Project
- Forest Chem Chem – A New Safari On The horizon!
- Singita’s Grumeti Fund
- Mwiba Lodge – Looking Pretty Fly!
- Tswalu Kalahari – Food For The Soul
- Spotlight on Piers Winkworth & Offbeat Safaris
- Interview with Shaun Davy – Anabezi & Amanzi Camp
- Spotlight on: Safari Hero Peter Allison
- Spotlight on: Safari Hero Rob Barber
- Mashatu – The Land of Giants
- Southern Africa’s Safaris In Private
- Sophie at Singita Mara River
- Mkombe’s Private House – Recent Visit
- A Ramble On – Luxury African Tours
- Top 10 Luxury Sabi Sands Safaris
- Lamai Nomad – Recent Visit