Offbeat Mara is a small intimate camp which has it’s own pride of lion living around the camp – nights are spent listening to them roar, and days spent tracking them hunting, playing, with cubs and so on – of course the Masai Mara also provides fantastic cheetah and leopard, with two successful cheetah hunts being witnessed in one day over the NY period. The camp is an authentic bush camp, with delicious food and a homely atmosphere.0
- New Adventures in Zambia
- The Demise of the Tailless Lioness
- Nsala Safari Camp – Timbavati
- Verney’s Camp
- La Cle Village
- Lake Manyara’s New Airstrip
- Leaving on a Jet Plane
- The Elephant Orphanage Project
- Hippo Hollow
- Cooking Singita Style!
- Yoga Soul Safari
- La Cle Des Montagnes
- Matetsi Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- SAUSAGE TREE
- Scenic flying? Well, why ever not!
- Into The Wildnerness of Lewa
- Sosian – New Beginnings
- Horse Safari’s
- Londolozi – Tales of Tailless Lions and more!
- A Message From Nature