Offbeat Mara is a small intimate camp which has it’s own pride of lion living around the camp – nights are spent listening to them roar, and days spent tracking them hunting, playing, with cubs and so on – of course the Masai Mara also provides fantastic cheetah and leopard, with two successful cheetah hunts being witnessed in one day over the NY period. The camp is an authentic bush camp, with delicious food and a homely atmosphere.0
- Elephant Collaring Phase Two!
- The Secret Garden – Ikuka
- Angama Mara 2018
- Everyone loves an upgrade!
- Safari With A Purpose
- State Of Mind
- Kenya & Seychelles Adventure!
- May the 4th be with you-Or on us!
- Safari – ‘To Journey’
- Returning to Chinzombo
- Returning to Sausage Tree
- Love for The Lower Zambezi – Zambia
- Its all about Tanzania
- July 2018 in Kenya
- Londolozi – Leopards & Lions
- Cape Town – Where it’s at!
- Chem Chem – whats not to like?
- New Adventures in Zambia
- The Demise of the Tailless Lioness